in the May Issue of Fourwheeler Magazine
Introducing the Notch Master Tube
Notcher! Manufactured by JD2
who brought you the famous Model 3 Tube Bender.
The Notch Master has the
capability of notching 3/4" through 3" tubing.
Constructed with a steel frame for solid, accurate
cutting. Able to do angle and offset notches, this quality notcher is
a great deal at this current price.
In Stock, Ready to Ship!
- Capacity of 3/4" to 3" OD
- Angles up to 50 degrees
- Offset Notching Ability
- All CNC machined
- Heavy duty 1 1/4" thick steel frame
- 2-axis adjustable tubing clamp
- Can offset notch up to 1 1/2" vertically
- 1" Polished Stainless Steel shaft
- Double sealed needle bearings
- Bolts to a table or clamp it in a vise
- Uses inexpensive bi-metal hole saws
- Requires an ordinary 1/2" hand dr
Collar Locators. Take your tube notching to the next
level! They simply snap onto the tube and can be rotated or slide
into position during layup. They're a handy way to keep reference
especially when rotating or flipping a tube around to make a second
TWITS"Thin Wall Independent Tube Support" Notch
thin and short pieces of tube. T-WiTS will improve the clamping capabilities in most all vises,
saws, and tube notchers!
1/2 Drill The perfect drill to drive your notcher. This
Heavy-Duty Magnum drill is built for Industrial/Construction
applications. Currently On Special!
Centerline Finder If you still struggle with marking
centerline correctly try using a 'Centerline Finder'. You'll find that
this handy tool will take the guesswork out of joining tube.