The Beast is the ultimate in hole saw tube notching.
Able to easily handle straight notches, offset notches, angled
notches, and notches in bends. The weight of the Beast Notcher is 50
lbs. This helps with the chatter and saves longer on the hole saws.
Part Number: 101300
Ships from Tennessee(3-4
day lead time before order is shipped)
- Capacity of 3/4" to 3" OD
- Straight, Angle, and Offset Notching - Offset notch up to half the tube diameter.
- Angles up to 50° - 1" Polished Stainless Steel Shaft
- Double sealed needle bearings. - Allows you to notch on a bend.
- Requires an ordinary 1/2" hand drill.
Collar Locators. Take your tube notching to the next
level! They simply snap onto the tube and can be rotated or slide
into position during layup. They're a handy way to keep reference
especially when rotating or flipping a tube around to make a second
TWITS"Thin Wall Independent Tube Support" Notch
thin and short pieces of tube. T-WiTS will improve the clamping capabilities in most all vises,
saws, and tube notchers!
1/2 Drill The perfect drill to drive your notcher. This
Heavy-Duty Magnum drill is built for Industrial/Construction
applications. Currently On Special!